100% of gross proceeds will be donated to a local domestic violence shelter in honor of domestic violence awareness month!
Illinois Conceal Carry
brought to you by: Down Range LLC
October 17th and 18th
Cost: $200.00 $150.00 for NIRPC members
$150 for veterans
Northern Illinois Rifle and Pistol Club
Full location information upon registration
Cost: $200 Go to www.downrange-instruction.com for registration details
Instructor: Matt Gerard – police officer, firearms instructor, SWAT team member, police sniper, and shooting enthusiast.
Course Description: This course will fulfill the 16 hours training requirement for the State of Illinois conceal carry license application. This will cover essentials information about safe handling and practices for day to day carrying of a firearm. Topics will be covered in the classroom and on a live fire range. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of completion which is required to obtain your conceal carry license.
– Firearm Safety
– Principals of Marksmanship
– Maintenance and Function of a Typical Handgun
– Legal Responsibilities of an ICC Permit Holder
– Practical Range Time
– Range Qualification
Required Equipment, to be brought to class the first day for inspection by the instructor
– Hand gun in good working order
– 2 magazines (if an automatic)
– A holster – belt mounted that completely covers the trigger guard
– 100 rounds of quality ammunition ( to be left in your vehicle during the classroom portions)
– Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Appropriate clothing for the range, closed toe shoes, tight neck shirt
– Appropriate clothing for the weather, as the range is outdoors.