Our next NIRPC new member orientation is Sunday, June 28th, from 9 am to 1 pm.
The classroom portion will be at Pine Tree Pistol Club located at 5454 11th Street which is US 251 ….. South of the by-pass between Samuelson Rd and Blackhawk Rd on the frontage road. (it is in Google Maps) The orientation will start promptly at 9:00 am. After the classroom portion, we will meet at the NIRPC range to finish the safety orientation. We should be finished around 1:00 pm.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with a yes or no about your attendance. This class will be limited to 8 persons.
Please bring the following with you: (if you do not bring these items, it will delay your membership into the club)
- A copy of your NRA card ( if you’re not a member, we have a special discounted rate. You may join on our website or at the orientation.
- A copy of your FOID card
- Your application
- A color picture of you from the shoulder up. A second copy of your FOID will work. (or DL)
- A pen or pencil and note pad
- Payment of $207.50 check or money order made payable to NIRPC; please no cash. (This is a prorated amount of $17.50 per month through March plus a $50.00 application fee. The amount for dues is $210.00 per year, April – March.)
- Any caliber pistol/revolver and at least 25 rounds of ammo (or .22 rifle/or any Pistol Caliber Carbine) Please leave the firearm and ammunition in your vehicle when you arrive for the classroom portion. All firearms must be unloaded and cased when you arrive at the range.
- Eye and ear protection.
Dress for the weather, we will be walking the property and be in a 3 sided building with no heat/AC or electricity.
Any Questions please contact Orientation Committee Chairmen Dave Sharp at 815-608-9032 or email@example.com