New member orientation is Sunday October 27th, 2019 from 9 am to 1 pm. You may fill out an application at the orientation, but you will need to RSVP to Dave Sharp.
The class room portion will be at Keller William Realty located at 4201 Galleria Drive, Loves Park. This is near Riverside and Interstate 39. The meeting will start promptly at 9:00 am. After the classroom portion is over, we will meet at the range to finish the safety orientation. We should be finished around 1:00 pm. In addition, you must plan to attend the next monthly membership meeting at the Verdi club the first Monday of the month, beginning at 7 pm for new member induction. Please contact President Mary Parsons 815-222-9244 if you are not able to attend the next meeting.
Please bring the following with you: (if you do not bring these items, it will delay your membership into the club)
- A copy of your NRA card ( if you’re not a member, we have a special discounted rate. You may join on our website or at the orientation.
- A copy of your FOID card (note: we have a copier available at the orientation)
- A color picture of you from the shoulder up the size of the photo should be 1.5” high by 1” wide.
- A pen or pencil and note pad
- Payment of $137.50 check or money order made payable to NIRPC, please no cash. (This is a prorated amount of $17.50 per month including a $50.00 application fee). The amount for dues is $210.00 per year, unless you work 10 work hours in a year. Then the annual amount is $110.00 per year. $10 per work hour.
- A .22 rifle or any caliber pistol and at least 25 rounds of ammo. Please leave the firearm and ammunition in your vehicle when you arrive at the club.
- Eye and ear protection.
Dress for the weather, we will be walking the property and be in a 3 sided building with no heat or electricity.
The range is located at 3660 Harrison Road, Rockford IL We are on the west side of the road just north of the model airplane field, through a couple green gates about a half mile down a gravel lane.
Any Questions please contact Orientation Committee Chairmen Dave Sharp at 815-608-9032 or email@example.com