Welcome to NIRPC
The Northern Illinois Rifle and Pistol Club (NIRPC) is a not-for-profit club that was formed approximately 60 years ago. The club is managed by a group of Officers and a Board of Directors. The club works with Boy Scouts, 4-H, local units of government, as well as being affiliated with the National Rifle Association, Illinois State Rifle Association, and the Civilian Marksmanship Program. NIRPC is proud of its tradition of Community Service and Education. Club Membership is private and the Club maintains a limited membership. New members are added monthly as openings become available. All members must belong to the National Rifle Association. Our members enjoy informal plinking and target shooting with with a variety of special competition events. The shooting facilities are open to Club members and invited guests on a daily basis.
- 2022 Membership Renewals – UPDATE 02/02/2022January starts the renewal period for 2022 NIRPC membership. A few members have asked about why they need to supply the renewal form and not just a check for the dues if they are LIFE members of the NRA. Well, we don’t necessarily keep every renewal form submitted! People change their address, eMail address, or…
- Work Begins at Lindenwood Rd. RangeOver the past couple of weeks a significant volume of dirt has been moved at the old quarry. The first week involved a 5-3/4 yard wheeled end loader moving piles and opening up the entrance road. The second week we had a large dozer leveling things out and began building berms.
- Join the NRA – Save up to $50Gun-Control advocates want to abolish the Second Amendment and round up our guns! Once they confiscate all the guns, they can do what they like. Stand and Fight! Join NRA today! Click the NRA banner to join the NRA… and join the fight! You’ll receive an discount on your membership, get a free monthly magazine, (America’s 1st Freedom,…
- October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 5 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 12 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 19 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm